Saturday, June 26, 2010

Two Months

I know it's been awhile, but honestly there has not been much to say about TC in awhile. About two weeks ago, I had some blood work done. I got the results of that blood work this week when I had my monthly checkup with Dr. Barth.

Basically, everything is great. All the tumor markers were at normal levels, which means I'm two months free and clear. Huzzah! It is really perfect timing for the wedding and honeymoon. The thing is, you really don't want to have to be worrying about cancer when you are here:

Good thing, I won't have to. (Yes I know I ended that sentence in preposition.)

Oh, and I went back to the gym for the first time since my surgery. I was actually surprised at how much strength I had retained even though I was down and out for awhile. What's not surprising is how darn sore I am.

Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks again for all the love and support.

p.s. You can see a slide show of Venessa and my engagement photos here. Beware of extreme cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment